Bed & Breakfasts
1. Acorns B&B – Acorns is a traditional English B&B offering a homely and warm welcome, good food and a high standard of accommodation at sensible rates. Located in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac, on the edge of the open Essex Countryside. Stansted 15 minutes drive.
Single Cost: From £25pp
Twin Cost: From £50pr
Family Cost: From £75pr
2. Ambleside – Situated adjacent to the Flitch Way Country Park, ideal for walking and cycling. 15 minutes from Stansted.
Single Cost: From £25pp
Twin Cost: From £25pp
3. Brook Farm – Beautiful listed farmhouse, parts dating to 13th Century, set on the edge of a picturesque village in unspoilt North Essex countryside. Warm welcome and peaceful stay in spacious and comfortable rooms. Ample safe parking. Variety of pubs and restaurants nearby. Stansted Airport 25mins, Easy reach of Cambridge, Harwich & London.
Single Cost: £35 – £40pp
Double Cost: £30 – £40pp
Twin Cost: £30 – £40pp
Family Cost: £30 – £40pp
4. Elms Farm – Listed 15/16th Century Farmhouse in 4 acres of peaceful grounds surrounded by farmland, woods and bridle paths. Outside pets kept. Delicious organic homemade bread/jams and free-range eggs. Stansted Airport 20 mins, The Essex Way, Great Leighs Racecourse, Cressing Temple Barns and other facilities all nearby.
Single Cost: Single Occ – £30pr
Double Cost: Double Occ – £50pr
5. Greenlands Farm – SILVER AWARD – A prestigious Silver Award has been given to mark a high standard of service. Extended 18th century farmhouse surrounded by farmland and woodland, easy access to Colchester, Coggeshall, Harwich & Stansted. Convenient for Constable country, award-winning gardens. Near Essex Way for walkers. Home cooking using local produce, excellent eating places nearby.
Single Cost: From £35pp
Double Cost: From £55
1. Ballaglass – Ground floor accommodation in recently converted annexe set in two aches of established gardens. Large living/dining area with two sofa beds, leading out to a sunny, south facing patio, Double bedroom adjacent to the bathroom, which contains bath and shower. Well-equipped kitchen, wheelchair access throughout.
Accessibility – Ground floor through out, wide doors for wheelchair access.
Costs: Low – £225, mid £250, High £300
2. Panfield House – The alternative to a hotel or B&B. Relax in your own space. Town centre Luxury accommodation; secure parking, reduction for long-term booking.
Costs: £70 per night
1. The Bull Hotel – A 14th century coaching inn with a wealth of oak beams and log fire, oozing historical character and charm.
Single Cost: £70pr
Double Cost: £85pr
Twin Cost: £85pr
1. The Granary B&B Apartments – Situated in rural Essex, just outside Kelvedon, quiet and peaceful, but just 1/2 mile off the A12, which gives easy access to all of East Anglia and London. Ideal for both business and pleasure, just 30 minutes from Stansted and Harwich.